Product testing is an integral part of CFDA certification, registration and filing. All tests are performed in CFDA appointed laboratories in China and include, among others; safety tests, microbiology tests, toxicity tests, animal testing and human testing.
Knudsen&Co. will offer you guidance on how to prepare test samplings that are compliant with Chinese regulations. In addition, Knudsen&Co. offers to manage the CFDA testing process, including dialogue with CFDA laboratories, as well as submission of testing samples and relevant documentation.
Note：✓ means the test needs to be done
1. Nail Lacquer/Remover does not need to undergo microbiology tests. Ethanol content ≥75%(w/w) does not need to undergo microbiology tests.
2. Nail Lacquer/Remover do not need to undergo microbiology tests.
3. Leave-in conditioners and eyebrow makeup products do not need to undergo acute eye irritation tests. Body shower product need to undergo acute eye irritation test.
4. Hair care, mist and body care product only needs to undergo acute skin irritation test.
5. Cosmetics that pH< 3.5 need to undergo human safety tests (excl wash off after use).
6. If product per serving content < 20g, then more servings need to be provided and make sure the total amount is no less than 100-150g.
7. Sun block agent (excl: Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide)content ≥0.5%(w/w) needs to undergo skin photo toxicity tests, sunscreen tests and skin allergy tests. May need additional testing.